ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR – 2021-22
NURSERY, Prep.(LKG) & Jr. I(UKG)
Application forms to Nursery, Preparatory (LKG) and Junior I (UKG) for the academic year 2021-2022 can be downloaded from the below link http://notredameacademyblr.com/userpanel/on the following dates:
Cost of the application form: Rs.500/- (please bring exact change)
Age: For Nursery admission, your child must complete 3 years of age by July 31st 2021. (For example; a child born between August 1st, 2017 – July 31st, 2018 will be eligible for Nursery)
Steps to be followed while applying for an admission:
1. Register yourself with a valid E-mail Id by providing required details.
2. Proceed with the online payment of the Application fee of Rs.500/- through Credit Card or Net Banking Only. You will then be directed to download the Application Form, Brochure. Fill in all the details in the Application form correctly. You will receive an email with application number which needs to be mentioned on your Application Form.
3. Kindly scan and upload the application form using same user name and password. Any false information given in the application form will result in rejection of the Application Form.
4. Kindly fill in and submit only one E-application form per student, as duplicate applications will be rejected.
5. The hard copy of the duly filled in E-application form may be submitted at the school security or can be uploaded in the website before November 30th2020. Any delay in submission of application forms will not be considered.
6. The duly filled in online application form will be valid once the application has been submitted at the school office or uploaded in the website
7. While submitting /uploading the application form, the following documents must be attached. If you are submitting the form personally then all the documents must be sealed in an envelope and dropped at the security gate.
a. Copy of Corporation birth certificate with the name of the child,
b. Copy of Baptism Certificate for Christians.
c. Aadhaar card for UKG if Aadhaar card is not available, at least the Enrollment form must be submitted)
8. Dates for the Entrance Test will be intimated to you through email.
9. Recommendations of any kind will disqualify a candidate from admission
10. Admissions are solely at the discretion of the Management.
Please note that we do not take donations for any admissions. We do not have any agents through whom you can procure seats. You are strongly advised not to give any money to anyone who promises you a seat in our school. You will be doing so at your own risk.
Please wear masks while entering into the school campus. If you have any COVID 19 cases at home or in your apartment or the neighborhood, please do not enter. Maintain social distance and follow the norms given by the school staff. This will enable all of us to be safe from the deadly corona virus. Be safe. Be blessed. Live and Let Live. God bless you.
Notre Dame Academy