The wider the range of possibilities we offer children, the more intense will be their motivation and richer their experiences. Students are encouraged to participate in a wide range of competitions and exams beyond the school curriculum so that their knowledge knows no limits.
- Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) conducts Olympiad exams every year across India in English, Mathematics, Science, Computer, and General Knowledge for students of various classes to test their knowledge, skills, and memory. Our students have won a Gold medal at the Zonal level for these competitions.
- In an attempt to improve their skills during the Covid pandemic time, students were introduced to various online competitions conducted by Melio in the fields of Speed Math, Storytelling, Spell Bee, etc. Our students actively participated in these competitions and won many awards for excellence.
- SpellBee International prepares students not just for exams but also for their academic and career success. An expansive vocabulary in English guarantees a superior understanding of other subjects too and helps students to ace exams like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, CAT, etc., and even inspires them to author books and scholarly articles! Our students have won medals of Achievement at the National and International Levels.
Apart from these above special exams, students get the opportunity to participate in the following:
- All India drawing competition
- KISA (Karnataka ICSE Schools Association) Talent Search examination
- All India Essay and handwriting competition
Thus, at Notre Dame Academy, we encourage our students to be lifelong learners as the mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.